Last Wills and Testaments Drafted by a Toronto Wills Lawyer
A Last Will and Testament drafted according to your needs by a Toronto Wills lawyer gives you and your loved ones the peace of mind that you deserve. A Last Will and Testament is one of the most important documents that you will ever sign. It is crucial that your Will accurately expresses your wishes. A Will drafted by a qualified Toronto Wills lawyer ensures that your property is distributed according to your wishes. A Last Will and Testament saves your loved ones much time and expense after you are gone.
Our Wills and Estates Lawyer also has an office in St. Catharines, Ontario that serves the Niagara Region.
You might like:
- Toronto Wills and Estates lawyer examines the law of family gifts when someone passes away with or without a last will and testament..
- Do it yourself Last Will and Testament kits have become very common in the last few years. These Will kits should be used with caution. Many people would never dream of "do it yourself" surgery. Unfortunately, many people would not think twice about using a "do it yourself" Will kit. The potential problems with "do it yourself" Will kits are several. ..
- The Madsen case once again highlights the importance of having a last will and testament drafted by a competent wills and estates lawyer. In preparation of your last will and testament, our Toronto wills lawyer can insert clauses in your last will and testament confirming your intention with respect to accounts held jointly with your children so that costly litigation and bitter family animosity to prove your children’s entitlement will be avoided. ..
- A Last Will and Testament must be executed properly. "Execution" refers to the process of signing a Last Will and Testament. Part 1 of the Succession Law Reform Act R.S.O. 1990, c.S.26 sets out the specific, strict requirements that have to be followed in order for a Last Will and Testament to be valid when it comes to execution. These requirements are often referred to as “due execution”. ..
- Toronto Wills Lawyer discusses what happens to your property and the tax implications if you die without a Last Will and Testament. ..