Everybody can be wealthy and become a millionaire. The problem is that most people choose to work hard for the rest of their lives, living below their means; invest in things they do not understand; work hard for the rich rather than working smart to make themselves wealthy; and do what everyone else is doing rather than doing what the wealthy does.
Please ask yourself about the following:
1. How long have you been working?
2. How much savings do you have in the bank?
3. Are you satisfied with your house?
4. Are you driving your dream car?
5. Are you buying what you like or what you need?
Your dreams can still come true.
Start small, dream big and try new things. This world was created for us to win.