Youngman Roofing is the authorized distributor of Clean COLORBOND™ steel, Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel and ZINCALUME® steel.
Clean COLORBOND™ steel
Clean COLORBOND™ steel has been at the forefront of steel technology and product innovation for years. Clean COLORBOND™ steel continues to set new performance benchmarks. Through constant innovation, Clean COLORBOND™ steel is now Improved. The latest enhancement is an innovated pre-painted coating technology that is proven to keep your building cooler and looking newer for longer.
Clean COLORBOND™ steel delivers improvements by giving you:
- Buildings that are longer lasting, retaining its as-new look to deliver high performance beauty for years to come
- A Cooler Roof, using infra-red technology to reflect heat away from your roof
Long lasting Beauty:
Confirmed by testing, it is proven that Clean COLORBOND™ steel significantly outperforms traditional pre-painted steel.
Clean COLORBOND™ steel is a trademark of BlueScope Steel Limited.
Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel
If you want long lasting attractive roof material that offers you excellent protection against severe environments, Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel is the only choice.
From severe coastal environments to severe industrial environments, Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel is one of the most effective building materials to combat these harsh environments, where there may be a smell of salt or salt spray in the air,
approximately 100 to 200m from breaking surf. Similarly, the effects of industrial emissions (fumes and/or particulate fall out) are typically lessened 100 to 200m from the source.
Its coating consists of 55% aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% silicone and comes with a AZ200 coating which means that for every square meter of steel that there is a minimum of 200 grams of zinc/aluminium coating.
With the higher metallic coating mass and unique protective paint system, Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel is one of the most effective building materials available for harsh environments.
- The zinc and aluminium metallic coating on Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel provides a barrier protection as well as sacrificial protection against corrosion.
- The unique corrosion inhibitive primer in the paint system contributes to the superior corrosion resistance as well
- The special formulation of the top coat paint system provides excellent dirt resistance
- Superior paint performance that provides the ability to withstand colour fading
When you specify Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel, you not only benefit from BlueScope Steel’s steel making expertise, you also have peace of mind in that the guarantee is backed by a BlueScope Steel warranty.
Clean COLORBOND™ Ultra steel comes in colours such as:
- Amazing White
- Garden Route Green
- Two Ocean Blue
- Ore Grey
- African Charcoal
- Durable Cream
Its coating consists of 55% aluminium, 43.5% Zinc and 1.5% silicone and was developed after extensive research into improving the traditional performance of galvanised iron.
Product Description and Features
Roof sheeting made from ZINCALUME® steel is available in a range of profiles. The zinc/aluminium alloy coating on ZINCALUME® steel imparts corrosion resistance of up to four times the life of galvanised steel.
- Durable and strong
- One of the most thermally efficient roofing materials available today
- Superior corrosion resistance
- A deterrent against intruders
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved or cranked for truly individual designs
- Flexibility of design allows for both traditional straight roof sheeting as well as innovative curved or cranked roofing designs
- Easy maintenance
- Weather tight and secure when installed to manufacturer's specifications.