Services | West Rand Computer Recyclers
West Rand Computer Recyclers
Personal Computers, Printed Circuit Boards
Our services include:
- Collection of electronic scrap from customer sites.
- We specialize in buying and disposing of excess and redundant equipment.
- Software media and literature destruction and disposal
- Warehouse clear outs
- Computer room clear outs.
- Nationwide services.
For computer hardware and precious metal content material, the prices quoted are as follows:
- Prices are quoted per kilogram on the high-grade material such as gold plated integrated circuits (ICs), gold fingers and CPUs.
- TCMs and MCMs are quoted per unit.
- High grade printed circuit boards are quoted per metric tone.
- Medium grade printed circuit boards are quoted per metric tone.
- Low grade printed circuit boards are quoted per metric tone.
- Mainframe and telecommunication equipment is quoted per metric tone.
- Personal computers are quoted per metric tone.
- Film, silver batteries, etc – prices are quoted per metric tone.
- Monitors, terminals, keyboards and television sets are NOT paid for, but will be removed providing other recyclable electronic scrap is available.
Prices quoted are based on materials recovered from machines and the precious metal content of the printed circuit boards. We do understand that the technology that is behind this equipment, but unfortunately we pay only for the metals recovered.
Prices quoted are based on the current international metal markets.
Software media and literature destruction:
Contact us for a quotation.
It is the company’s responsibility to choose a recycler who will dispose of their equipment and intellectual property in the proper manner and provide assurance of confidentiality. We have a five-meter wall with electric fence.
, Printed Circuit Boards