We offer comprehensive rehabilitation programmes for in- and outpatients in order to decrease the impact of disablement and promote full participation in society.
Who do we serve?
Any persons with physical disabilities, including persons with head injuries, strokes, traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord lesions, amputations, cerebral palsy and other neurological diagnoses. Services are rendered to both state and private clients.Client services include:
- the promotion of independence in personal care skills
- vocational rehabilitation
- recreational activities
- family and carer training
- the facilitation of general re-integration into society
- the prescription and/or provision of mobility and other assistive devices
- wheelchair maintenance and repair
- specialised clinics
- on-site work/home assessments.