Services - Cape Vision - Dr Gavin Galloway
General ophthalmic primary care
General optometric services
(testing for glasses and contact lenses), Low-vision management.Specialist service provision
- Cataract surgery - Modern and innovative "key-hole" small incision cataract management. We use eyedrops for the local anaesthetic. This is much safer than injections.
- Paediatric ophthalmology – squint management, “lazy eye” (amblyopia) investigation and management.
- Oculoplastics & Lacrimal – droopy lids, baggy excess skin around eyelids, watery eyes, etc.
- Glaucoma – detection and management.
- Diabetic retinopathy – detection and management.
- Age-related ocular conditions.