Atlanta Real Estate Closing and Title Services
Real Estate, Homeowners Insurance, Metro Brokers
Metro Title Trust
Metro Title Trust, well known in the legal community for honesty and integrity, specializes in Atlanta real estate closings (for both residential and commercial).
- Convenience: Closings are conducted in the familiar surroundings of a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers branch office. The agent and home buyer can choose from any of Metro Brokers' 25 metro Atlanta and north Georgia locations.
- Timeliness: More than 99 percent of Metro Title Trust closings occur on time.*
- Trust: Home buyers feel comfortable closing a loan with the same company that helped them find a home.
- Accessibility: Agents and home buyers can review closing documents or check the status of their closing through an online, password-protected network that can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
* When loan packages are received from the lender 24 hours before closing.
Buyer will need the following items prior to closing:
- Copy of declarations page of homeowners insurance
- Paid insurance receipt
- Name and phone number of insurance agent
- Decision to survey property or not, if not required by lender
Buyer will need the following items at closing:
- Photo I.D. (driver’s license or passport)
- Original copy of homeowner’s insurance policy with paid receipt or invoice
- Cashier check or certified funds for the amount you owe (payable to yourself)
- Any additional documents required by lender
Seller will need the following items prior to closing:
- New mailing address
- Social Security number
- Payoff information on current mortgage (including loan number, equity line or second mortgage)
- Contact person for Homeowner’s Association
- How long property was the primary residence (if applicable)
Seller will need the following items at closing:
- Photo I.D.
- Original termite letter
, Metro Brokers
, Metro Title
, Real Estate
, Real Estate Metro Brokers