Ultimate in Whale Watching Tour
- Head out towards Somerset West
- Continue along the spectacular Marine Drive, past Gordon's Bay.
- At the seaside village of Betty's Bay, visit the Harold Porter Botanical Gardens on the mountain slopes
- Drive to the quaint fishing town of Hermanus. This area is world famous for whale watching, especially Southern Right Whales
- After lunch, visit the Old Harbour where abalone are bred
- The road then leads us over the spectacular Sir Lowry's Pass, which offers breathtaking views over the Cape Peninsula.