Stress Management classes
Stress and Anger Management Centre Sandton
Corporate Events, Team Building, Coaching
Regarding the anger management program, the following:
The stress management program is a highly successful, psycho-educational, practical programme and person specific. It takes place by appointment only.
The sessions are one hour long, normally takes place once a week and starts with an assessment prior to commencing the program. Normally clients do not need more than 4 - 6 sessions to successfully complete the program.
Issues that require counseling might result in additional sessions.
The topics covered in the program are:
· Understanding what stress and emotions are and how they can lead to conflict.
· Learn to recognise your triggers and how the emotional cycle works.
· Understand how the Pressure cooker works when triggered.
· What are the different types of stress and power dynamics?
· Master the Old brain vs. the New Brain.
· How to use Awareness to stay in control and prevent damage.
· Know your stress style and learn to stay in control.
· Learn the 12 practical, empowering tools of managing emotions.
. Personality test
. Holistic lifestyle analysis - 7 dimensions and recommendations
. Stress test and symptom analysis
. Stress reduction plan
- Relaxation Techniques
· Breathing techniques
This is not a set course but an individual programme based on the persons situation, lifestyle and needs
, Corporate Events
, Keynote Speaker
, Leadership Training
, Life Coach
, Life Coaching
, Management And Training
, Motivational Speaker
, Personal Coaching
, Personal Development
, Stress Management Training
, Team Building
Contact Stress and Anger Management Centre Sandton
Print this page