Rory Mackie & Associates CC provides a specialist resourcing service to assist businesses in identifying high caliber candidates who will not only satisfy their competency need, but also satisfy a fit from an organizational perspective.
We service multinationals (locally and internationally based), large corporate clients, large and small family run businesses, SMEs and emerging businesses. Our client base has grown steadily, since our inception in 2004, as a result of referrals from satisfied clients. We currently service over 30 businesses and the majority of our business is repeat business.
What makes Rory Mackie & Associates CC unique?
- We are passionate about our industry – we are in it for the long term
- We offer a personalized (bespoke) service and take a personal interest in our clients and candidates
- We develop a thorough and deep understanding of our client’s business and company culture
- We nurture ongoing relationships with clients and candidates
- We have had first hand experience ourselves of working within industry before moving into recruitment and resourcing – we understand the challenges at stake
- Over 24 years combined team experience in recruitment across all industries
- Evident from the repeat business from clients and referrals from candidates
- Our candidates often become our clients when they are needing resourcing support
While we structure our service delivery around each of our clients, we are uncompromising in our resourcing process for each role that we work. The process would be as follows:
- Meet with client to draw up a thorough job specification, taking into account the team, the competencies required for the role and the dynamics required to fit into the team. Given this, and the implicit understanding that no two searches are alike, we design our approach for each assignment on an individualized basis
- Given the requirements of the role we would determine the best method to establish a pool of appropriate candidates. The expertise used within our company becomes a critical aspect in attracting and assessing candidates against the client job specification
- Discussions are entered into with the client regarding the selection of the final candidate and any issues that need to be resolved are done so. Rory Mackie & Associates CC will assist the client and the candidate with the final employment negotiations where required. Our experience of many previous negotiations, together with our market knowledge, benefit both client and candidate in this process
- Rory Mackie & Associates CC will follow up with client and candidate calls for a period of three months after the commencement of employment. This is in order to assist in ensuring that the client employees are provided with the necessary support to settle comfortably into their new environment