Promote female reproductive health, reduce PMS
discomfort and reduce stress with calming properties of the Chinese herb tang
kuei (dong quai).
• Ease symptoms of PMS*
• Support muscle relaxation*
Promote restful sleep*
Tang Kuei Plus has calming properties such as
chamomile that help relieve the symptoms associated with PMS and menstrual
challenges, including cramping, stress and occasional sleeping problems.*
Tang Kuei combines Angelica sinensis and Chamomile, providing a superior
nutritional tonic, to assist in balancing the body’s systems.
Dong Quai - angelica root, also known as angelica sinensis, female ginseng,
archangel root, wild celery, and dang gui (tang kwei), is a member of the
celery family and is native to China, Korea, and Japan.
For centuries, Chinese herbalists have considered Tang Kuei a "superior
herb" that can be taken on a daily basis as a tonic. In China today,
people still add it to soups and broths to increase nutritional value.
In western countries Tang Kuei is known as
Angelica sinensis. It is made from the root of the Angelica sinensis herb. The
root is preferred because it provides naturally occurring quantities of calcium
which helps to maintain normal muscle tone, B vitamins, iron, magnesium and
Take one tablet up to three times per day. Use
with Herbalife's Xtra-Cal® to further promote women's health.
Common Beliefs about Tang Kuei.
There is a lot of information about Tang Kuei as a healing herb and it’s use in
Chinese medicine. The results can me amazing but the information is often not
proven by modern scientific studies and hence there are sever limits on the
formal claims that can be made.
We will bring you individual results talking
about what individuals are experiencing but I’d like to give an idea of the
range of health areas where Tang Kuei has had significant results for
Many people believe that Tang Kuei:
• Helps to strengthen all internal body organs and muscles.
• Possesses remarkable powers for nourishing female glands.
• Very effective in relieving menstrual disorders as well as regulating
• Helps to rebuild blood and improve conditions in the mother before and after
• Used for menopause symptoms including hot flushes and cramps.
• Good for backaches if due to menstrual problems, calming nerves and
• Aids in relieving abdominal pain, very helpful in aiding recovery from
• Helps eliminate dry skin problems by moistening and softening the skin.
• Helps to dissolve blood clots and to loosen tight muscles.
• Good blood purifier and cleanser, helps to increase circulation.
• Very helpful in aiding recovery from an accident if internal bleeding and
body bruising exist.
• Contains some antispasmodic components.
• Stabilizes hypertension (high blood pressure).
• Stabilizes hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
Basically this is saying that Tang Kuei is useful with any female hormonal
imbalance, as a muscle relaxant and for general wellness.