Health, Wellness and Social Care Courses
Community Development, Social Care, ABMA
Would you like to:
- Make a difference in your community?
- Learn more about health and nutrition education?
- Learn more about the impact of health and HIV/AIDS management in the community?
- Learn how to support the vulnerable members of society?
- Gain the skills you need to work in the field of health, wellness and social care?
At Oxbridge Academy, we offer a range of ABMA-accredited courses that will give you the opportunity to earn internationally-recognised qualifications in the field of Health, Wellness and Social Care, focusing on Community Development and HIV/AIDS Management.
, Community Development
, Health and Welness
, HIV/AIDS Management
, Social Care