Wedding Services, Wedding functions, Wedding Photography
Weddings are a special occasion deserving of their own category. Weddings unite family and friends over distance and time, settle long-standing feuds and give the two converging family and friend groups an opportunity to unite in a spirit of happiness and laughter. Most of all, weddings are an applause to the marrying couple - their past, present and future together.
VIVA Total Event Management will liaise with the bridal couple, taking a very detailed brief, learning what their preferences are, their aspirations, their unique characteristics, the food, drink, colours, themes, ideas, concepts, that are loved or loathed. We combine these elements in a magical way to, like developing a very special love potion and then devise the perfect wedding day for both Bride and Groom.
A wedding day should personify the uniqueness of the individual personalities of the bridal couple. This is the cornerstone of designing a wedding that transcends all expectations and leaves ever-lasting special memories.
To design and produce a wedding event that is a product of our couple's dreams and reality, we will:
- work with service providers and vendors who we feel are best suited to the specific outcome desired,
- navigate our couple through the exciting waters of pre-planning and planning,
- take care of each and every conceivable element - the venue, accommodation, The Dress, bridal party attire, make-up, theme, colour schemes, décor, food, drink, cake, transport, flowers, props, etiquette, music, technology, photography, videography, stylists, minister, MC, lighting - all according to the agreed budget,
- develop a time plan that steers us towards the Big Day culminating in the critical 'one week before', 'one day before' and then 'The Day' deadlines and to do lists followed by the inevitable 'Day After' tasks to be completed,
- arrive at the special day having exceeded every expectation and will ensure the day unfolds flawlessly,
- always have contingencies ready for any eventuality,
- be transparent and candid about progress made,
- be disciplined yet flexible, always considerate of the couple's right to adjust elements of what has been agreed to make their wedding day truly 'theirs'.
, Wedding Photography
, wedding pictures
, Wedding Services