Pre screening entry level workers @ R250 per person
Susan Smith - Psychometrist
How do you know the person that you are hiring has the following basic competencies?
- Verbal reasoning in English to cope with daily instructions, training material etc?
- Numerical reasoning to understand basic understanding of basic calculations and provides an indication of logical reasoning
- Attention to detail - so much money is lost to the business elements through missing or incorrect data capture, input into machine operations etc. How attentive the basic details is your candidate?
- Dependability - this measures a persons value system towards work, details, completion of work, 'clock watching' vs getting things done correctly and going the extra mile, risk, etc.
- Emotional intelligence - how resilient is your candidate - will they crack or make errors in work or judgement under stress?
All this for R250 per person in groups of 10 or more.
We are based in Somerset West.
Travel outside of Somerset West - levies of R4.5p/km apply.
We also go up the Garden Route once every 6 weeks to do these and other assessments - happy to fit your company in. Travel costs are R 2 000 round trip by road, or you book our flights and accommodation if required.