About Rolec Construction
As a GREEN focused contracting company using primarily Light Steel frame (“LSF”) building methodology we specialise in building projects that stand out above the rest. We can convert any Architectural Plan or Sketch to a LSF Plan for construction with our in-house Architect and Engineers and under your direct supervision and approvals. We will at all times engage with you to determine the best solution for your project. Our teams which include a Structural Engineer who does all conversions, signs off on all structures and assist with all design consulting at all stages if needed.
We offer various options of engagement with Rolec Construction – with the intention being to offer the best possible product at an affordable cost to client whether a whether a Contractor, Developer or Private Individual!
Rolec Construction specialises in the provision of Turnkey Services and will provide all services, each specialised, from the design and installation of the kitchen & BIC’s in a house, the bathroom concept design and installation as well as Interior Design and landscaping, which includes swimming pools and water features.
Rolec Construction is willing to do everything on a modular basis, whether bespoke projects involving just kitchen design and installations or swimming pools, garden landscaping and water features, spas and sauna installations, home cinema design and installations including ‘smart home’ integration of audio, TV, CCTV, home security, lighting and remote management, or as per above, we can incorporate this all into one holistic building project.
• Light Steel Frame Construction.
• Trusses – With a span up to 23 meters.
• Penthouses and Loft Rooms
• Industrial and Residential
• Turnkey Projects
• Temporary Structures
Some interesting facts:
• Cost effective – uses +-40% less labour on the structure itself.
• Up to approx10% saving on material.
• Time saving - quicker construction times allows for earlier completion and handover.
• Less chance of foundation problems since it’s five times lighter than wood and ten times lighter than brick and mortar, resulting in less movement and settlement cracks.
• Straight walls and square corners.
• Green Footprint
• Onsite training and back up
• Higher insulation capabilities
• Fire rating of 3 hours
• RF quality far exceeds conventional brick and mortar structures
• Better adaptability for extreme building conditions, cantilevers, bulkheads, and intricate design requirements
• Roof spans of up to 23 meters no supporting columns
• TV Studio soundproofing capabilities in the price
• Strength and durability is a proven factor, not subject to poor workmanship
• FREE consultations, professional services, high standards and global support.
Is Rolec Construction in 4 Rue Seine Montclair, Somerset West Western Cape 7130 your business? Claim your listing and attract more leads by adding more content, photos and other business details.
We have more Construction services in Somerset West Western Cape available on Hotfrog SouthAfrica. You can update your search for Somerset West Construction by location, keyword or service options.
More companies in Somerset West Western Cape, 7130, SouthAfrica
PO Box 2011 Somerset West Western Cape 7129
P.O.Box 987 Victoria Road Somerset West Western Cape 7129
6 Lourensford Rd Unit 1 Somerset West Western Cape 7130
Van Riebeeck Ave Somerset West Western Cape 7230