BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, OFFICE HOURS: MON - FRI, 10:00 - 19:00 (treatments could end as late as 21:00)
NB: TREATMENTS ARE NOT OFFERED ON WEEKENDS OR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.
Namikoshi Shiatsu is a traditional, Japanese healing method. Shiatsu means "finger pressure." Unlike the massages of the West, where kneading and friction is used, in Shiatsu pressure and stretching is the key. Namikoshi Shiatsu has a foundation in Western anatomy and physiology. In Namikoshi Shiatsu, the therapist uses palms, fingers, thumbs, knuckles, elbows, knees and the feet, to work on pressure points on the body, through clothing, with the goal of restoring, maintaining and optimising health.
Seven effects of Shiatsu on the bio-functions
1. Invigorates the skin functions
2. Promotes suppleness in the muscular tissues
3. Stimulates the circulation of the body fluids
4. Harmonises the function of the nervous system
5. Regulates the operation of the ductless endocrine glands
6. Corrected faults in the skeletal system
7. Normalises the digestive system
Full Body 120 minutes: R480.
Full Body 90 minutes: R380.