D-Mannose: The Natural Alternative to Antibiotics for Urinary Tract Infections
D-Mannose, a simple sugar and close cousin of glucose, can get rid of more than 90 percent of all UTIs within 1 to 2 days. Suffice it to say that, because it destroys UTI-causing bacteria without killing the “good” bacteria, people who use it suffer none of the unwanted side effects of antibiotics: No gastrointestinal problems, no yeast infections, no resistant bacteria. In fact, D-Mannose has no adverse side effects of any kind.
As a bonus, D-Mannose actually tastes good. Because it is so effective and so benign, women (even pregnant women) who are susceptible to recurrent UTIs can safely take D-Mannose as a preventive measure to head off future attacks. D-Mannose is also ideally suited for children with UTIs. Because it tastes so good (it is a sugar, after all!), children enjoy taking it.
Although D-Mannose is virtually unknown to practitioners of conventional medicine, many research reports have demonstrated its mode of action and effectiveness against E. coli, the microorganism that causes most UTIs. Moreover, nearly 15 years of clinical experience have shown that it is just about as effective at curing UTIs as antibiotic drugs. Try D-Mannose First!
Ninety percent of the time, UTI is caused by E. coli and will respond to D-Mannose treatment with significant symptom reduction within 24 hours. (Even though symptoms are improved within 24 hours, D-Mannose should be continued for 2 to 3 days after the last symptom is gone, just to “make sure.”). If a UTI treated with D-Mannose does not show significant improvement within 24 hours (about 10% of cases), it is likely that the causative organism is not E. coli, and a visit to the doctor may therefore be in order. D-Mannose Plus combines D-Mannose with cranberry extract to enhance its effectiveness.
One level teaspoon in 125ml (1/2 cup) to 250ml (1 cup) of cold water.
For general urinary tract health, drink once daily.
For infection, repeat 4 to 5 times daily. WARNING:
Keep tightly sealed in a refrigerator - This product is extremely moisture sensitive and can harden.
The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice. Report any symptoms to your doctor or health care practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care. Do not stop using any prescription medication without first consulting with your doctor. Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Please read ingredients and dosages carefully.