Seam Welded Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
engineering, Stainless Steel, Heat Exchangers
The direct cooling or heating in tanks makes Weideman Seam Welded Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers more efficient than dimple jackets or running water over the outside of tanks, because there is minimal temperature loss. The plates cool or heat on both sides simultaneously, therefore resulting in a substantial savings on electricity usage. In the case of jacket cooling or heating, only the energy from one side is utilised, while the other side's is wasted and lost into the atmosphere.
Advantages of the Weideman Seam Welded Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger:
* A dry cellar — no water wastage or dampness.
* Made from stainless steel (grade 316), which is corrosion resistant and hygienic.
* Closed system with minimal heat loss using small quantity of coolant.
* Used with high-pressure spray nozzles, fast cleaning and sterilising during product change-over is ensured. No dismantling, no gaskets and no messy spillage.
* Low temperature cooling with glycol to -5°C and with water as coolant to 4°C.
* Space saving compared with standard heating or cooling coils.
* Can be made to almost any shape or design.
* Greater strength due to modern seam welding techniques.
* Pressures up to 1 000 kPa.
* Provision is made for airlocks.
* Can be built-in as part of an existing plant.
* Lightness for handling and easy installation.
* Time-tested for over 30 years.
, Heat Exchangers
, Stainless Steel
, Wine Coolers
Contact Weideman Engineering
Email - none provided
Print this page