Epilepsy South Africa
Through the Governance programme we ensure good governance and quality service delivery within the organisation.
This is done through:
- Continues revision of internal policies and procedures,
- Monitoring and evaluation of operations, services and governance practices
- Application of stringent financial management
- Recruitment and development of Board members
- Continues development and training of Epilepsy South Africa senior management and personnel
- Inclusion of people with epilepsy within decision making roles of Epilepsy South Africa
Through networking and representation of Epilepsy South Africa at various forums, meetings and conferences we ensure that Epilepsy South Africa is well recognised nationally and internationally. This further ensures that the needs of people with epilepsy forms part of national and international debates and strategies. This assists Epilepsy South Africa in achieving our goal of decreasing discrimination towards people with epilepsy and full inclusion of people with epilepsy in mainstream society.