Epilepsy South Africa
Through implementing this programme the organisation strives to ensure the continued financial sustanability of our service delivery. We implement a national fund development strategy and we rely on the generous donations from donors and funders to ensure continued programme implementation. We also host fundraising events on an annual basis such as our National Wine Auction
Epilepsy South Africa needs your support to ensure a future where all South Africans are united in our view on disabilities in a true society for all.
You can support us in many different ways, such as:
- Regular donations via debit order,
- Once off donations via your bank account or credit card, becoming a member of Epilepsy South Africa National Office,
- Becoming a corporate partner of Epilepsy South Africa National Office,
- Leaving a bequest to our organisation in your will,
- Or volunteer your services,
- Experience or expertise to our organisation
These contributions work together to protect the people of South Africa, regardless of their disability, and help their integration into mainstream society.
For more information on how you can become involved in helping people with epilepsy, to book your seat at our annual Wine Auction, or to learn more of our easy and convenient ways of donating to Epilepsy South Africa National Office, please e-mail [email protected]