ENVIRONMENTAL TEST CHAMBERS AVAILABLE in Cape Town, South Africa
MARCOLD REFRIGERATION COMPANY
Refrigeration, Cooling Systems, Heating and Cooling contractors
Environmental Test Chambers available in Cape Town:
professionally Designed, Build, Supplied, Installed and Serviced
by Marcold Refrigeration Company
Marcold Refrigeration's environmental test chambers can range from small bench top chambers
to full walk-in / drive-in chambers.
Marcold can also refurbish old environmental test chambers.
Marcold build / supply environmental test chambers able to simulate (environmental conditions):
Extreme Cold Temperatures:
Their temperature chambers (with mechanical refrigeration systems) can achieve temperatures as low as -85°C.
For fast temperature change rates, the chambers they supply can achieve temperature as low as -196°C (with optional LN2).
Extreme Hot Temperatures:
Their high temperature chambers can reach +190°C.
Higher temperatures are available.
Their humidity chambers can range from 10% to 98% humidity levels.
Altitude test chambers can simulate conditions up to 30,000 meters and higher with standard options.
- non-magnetic welded type 304 stainless steel chamber interior
- epoxy powder-coated finish
- microprocessor-based controllers with computer communications
- solid state RH sensor
- stainless steel temperature probes
- LED displays of temperature and RH during operation, displaying both process and set point values
- environmentally-friendly HFC refrigerants
- CFC-free insulation
- audible and visual temperature alarms to alert users of any temperature deviations from active set point, or high limit exceeded in the event of a power failure a nonvolatile memory allows the test chamber to return to its original set point after power has been restored
- access ports option
- window in door option
- PLC controlled
- recorder options
- voltage 230 or 400 vac
About Environmental Test Chambers:
An environmental test chamber is a precise controlled apparatus for the testing and conducting of repeatable environmental simulated conditions (temperature, humidity, altitude, etc) on equipment samples. The simulated and controlled environmental conditions may be harmful to the tested equipment, thus the need for testing during a development phase in order to increase the new product’s reliability and durability.
The various test inputs closely match (or simulate) expected service environments. They may exceed expected service environments to provide a factor of safety or they may be purposely exceeded in order to induce failures (if any) to occur faster (stimulation).
How can we help you today?
, Environmental Test Chambers
, Heating and Cooling contractors
, humidity control
, Low Temperature Freezers
, Process Cooling
, Refrigeration Company
, Refrigeration Services
, Scientific refrigeration
, Temperature Control
, Temperature Monitoring
, Ultra low refrigeration