BASF Emaco S75 Shrikage Controlled Micro Concrete for all types of structural repairs
INDIGO RAIN TRADING
Building Contractors, Concrete Products, Concrete Repairs
BASF Emaco S75 is a ready to use mixture requiring addition of potable water consisting of dry powders
and selected aggregates specially formulated to produce shrinkage compensated consistent, fluid micro concrete.
Emaco S75 is suitable for the following:-
• Repairs requiring high fluidity e.g. heavily congested steel or repairs.
• As a mass infill repair mortar for structural repairs where there is load bearing.
• Soffit repairs where heavy loadbearing is required.
• Repairs to restricted access areas, where use of hand applied mortars would prove impractical.
• Repairs to columns suffering from major loss of section.
User friendly – It is ready to use from the bag, suited to local conditions and easy to apply. Can be hand packed into large voids or cast as a fluid micro concrete.
Enhanced durability – works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective service life
AVAILABLE FROM INDIGO RAIN TRADING 2 Warbler Close, Montague Gardens T: 021 5528308 F: 021 552 8307
BASF Construction Chemicals Cape Town
, BASF Emaco S75
, Building Contractors
, Concrete Products
, Concrete Repairs
, Indigo Rain Trading
, Mass infill repair mortar