Occupational Health Safety and Environment services
Occupational Health, First Aid, Safety Training
Our Services Range Includes
• General OHS Consulting Services
• OHS Agent/Consultant
• OHS Construction, Facilities, HCCAP, ISO and last yet not lease ISO implementation
• Health and Safety Officer Placements
• Construction System Kit
• Integrated OH&S System Kit for the General Industry (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001)
• OH&S System Kit for Office Environments
• OHS Act Aligned In-house Training and Facilitation
• Management Systems as per client specifications
• Occupational Health & Safety Products.
General Consulting Services
• Initial Gap analysis to compare actual performance with potential performance
• Hazard Investigation and Risk Assessments
• Management System Development and implementation
• Incident management, investigation, documenting and reporting
• Implementing and auditing of construction Occupation Health & Safety files
• Safety Officer Services:
• Continuous assistance with system maintenance and implementation (i.e. regular inspections, audits, training etc.)
• Conducting, facilitating Occupational Health & Safety meetings and recording minutes
• Part-time Safety Officer services, as per client’s requirements etc.
Health and Safety Officer Placement Package:
• Site Specific Health and Safety Management Plan
• Accompanying Construction Management Working Documents
• Placement of a qualified and experienced Health & Safety Officer on client's site
• Management of COID reports and claims on behalf of clients
• Incident Investigations, Incident Reporting and worker statistics during project duration
• Bi-annual Internal Audits and Corrective Action Reports
Construction System Kit:
Is compiled to ensure that a contractor complies with the necessary Construction Regulations of the Occupational Health and Safety Act. 85 of 1993, and to ensure that compliance is maintained with contractor's (i.e. Client's) regulations.
Integrated OHS System Kits for the General Industry (OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001):
A comprehensive and detailed management system, developed to comply with statutory, regulatory and other best practice requirements. It consists of: Premises and Housekeeping; Safeguarding; Emergency Planning; Incident Management; and Organizational Management.
OHS System Kit for Office Environments:
A comprehensive and detailed management system standard developed to meet statutory requirements specifically applicable to office environments, where machinery isn’t used. Highly recommended and informative system standard for SME’s and corporate environments.
OHS Act Aligned In-house Training and Facilitation:
Training is essential for compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 and should be emphasized in any organization. We offer a wide range of accredited and basic training services in PowerPoint format with learner’s assessment mechanisms. Courses vary in length and can be customized to suit clients' needs.
Management Systems as per client specifications:
Consists of procedures aligned with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993, It provides more general guidelines on a broad range of Occupational Health and Safety Management system issues and is very generic. Development and Implementation according to client's needs.
Occupational Health & Safety Products:
• Occupational Health and Safety Awareness Posters
• Occupational Health and Safety Act. 85 of 1993 and Regulations
• Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 1993 (No. 130 of 1993)
• First Aid Kits
• Symbolic Safety Signs
Construction Safety activities
, fire fighting
, First Aid
, First Aid kits
, First Aid Training
, Health And Safety Training
, Occupational Health
, Safety Consultants
, Safety Training