Tilt and Turn Windows - Strong Safe Reliable
Our Tilt and Turn windows are a good looking yet practical window, combining modern styling with the ability to provide easy ventilation and cleaning options. They also make an ideal fire escape window.
They are simple to use – a quarter turn of the handle opens the window partially by tilting it inwards from the top – ideal for ventilation.
But, if you close it and then give the handle another quarter turn, the window opens fully from the side – ensuring easy cleaning.
Each of our Tilt and Turn windows incorporate these security features:
- Key locking handles fitted as standard.
- Perimeter locking.
- Windows can be fitted with "trickle vents" allowing for ventilation whilst the windows are fully locked.
- The robust multi-chambered uPVC construction has welded joints for added strength.
- All frames are fixed using frame anchors and sealed using a Neutral Cure Silicone.
The Benefits of Double Glazing
Double glazing is a term used to describe a form of glazing for windows or doors.
Double glazing consists of two panes of glass held apart by a metal spacer, trapping dehydrated air between them. These two panes of glass make up a sealed unit.
Double glazed units can be custom-made with various glass combinations, offering a wide range of insulation performance characteristics.
- Double glazing insulates sound, making your home environment quieter and more peaceful.
- Double glazing eliminates condensation.
- Double glazing saves energy by halving the amount of heat conducted through windows, causing a reduction in heating bills.
- Double glazing your windows and doors makes it more difficult for criminals to break in to your home.
- Double glazing provides an obvious overall improvement to the comfort and appearance of your home.