Solid construction and superb finishing are features of this secure, elegant and virtually maintenance free door. Tritec doors boast a low-level threshold option making wheelchair access easier.
Residential Doors incorporate the following:
- A double action-locking handle.
- A 3-point deadbolt locking system.
- 3-D high security hinges.
- All frames are fixed using frame anchors and sealed using a Neutral Cure Silicone.
The Benefits of Double Glazing
Double glazing is a term used to describe a form of glazing for windows or doors.
Double glazing consists of two panes of glass held apart by a metal spacer, trapping dehydrated air between them. These two panes of glass make up a sealed unit.
Double glazed units can be custom-made with various glass combinations, offering a wide range of insulation performance characteristics.
- Double glazing insulates sound, making your home environment quieter and more peaceful.
- Double glazing eliminates condensation.
- Double glazing saves energy by halving the amount of heat conducted through windows, causing a reduction in heating bills.
- Double glazing your windows and doors makes it more difficult for criminals to break in to your home.
- Double glazing provides an obvious overall improvement to the comfort and appearance of your home.