Our advanced French Doors provide a luxurious and dramatic improvement to your lifestyle. Allowing sunlight to flood into your house they give you the feeling of space and light that really transforms you home. Tritec French doors can be fitted using a low-level threshold option making wheelchair access easier.
Security, safety and insulation are all key features of our French Doors and we offer a package that you'll find difficult to match.
French Doors incorporate the following:
- 2 x double action locking handles;
- A 3-point deadbolt locking system on the "Master Door".
- Top and bottom shootbolts on the "Slave Door".
- 3-D high security hinges.
- All frames are fixed using frame anchors and sealed using a Neutral Cure Silicone.
The Benefits of Double Glazing
Double glazing is a term used to describe a form of glazing for windows or doors.
Double glazing consists of two panes of glass held apart by a metal spacer, trapping dehydrated air between them. These two panes of glass make up a sealed unit.
Double glazed units can be custom-made with various glass combinations, offering a wide range of insulation performance characteristics.
- Double glazing insulates sound, making your home environment quieter and more peaceful.
- Double glazing eliminates condensation.
- Double glazing saves energy by halving the amount of heat conducted through windows, causing a reduction in heating bills.
- Double glazing your windows and doors makes it more difficult for criminals to break in to your home.
- Double glazing provides an obvious overall improvement to the comfort and appearance of your home.