We at Xplore Studio pride ourselves in designing and developing websites that are fresh, pure and practical.
of us know the importance of a website and this might be your primary
marketing tool, but there are still some industries where a website is
seen as an unnecessary expense for a company.
Here are a few thoughts to ponder on as to why we at Xplore think that EVERY business can benefit from a well designed website.
- A website allows your business to stay open 24 hours
of the day. A customer can thus take a look at your profile or products
whenever suits them and they are not dependant on opening or closing
times.It offers an easy and convenient way for people to do business with you.
- These days one of the most popular ways for customers to get in touch with a business is to contact them via their website - therefore a necessity for any company.
- It is a very cost effective marketing tool where clients can browse through your products and services in the comfort of their own home. Communicating your message through a web presence can be a lot less expensive than traditional media.
- Websites increase customer referrals. What is easier to remember - www.xplorestudio.co.za or 021 975 1005 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 021 975 1005 end_of_the_skype_highlighting?
- With a website you are not limited to a certain area, region or province – it allows you to have a global presence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days of the year.
- Your company will get the chance to grow
– firstly with a larger number of customers and also
national/international presence. The ongoing process of redefining your
products and content will breathe new life into your company. You can always keep your product/service information up to date and fresh
- With a website you can create the professional image
that you would like your company to project. So if you are working in a
small workshop that is not very kind to the eye, our website can
project the final ambience of your product.
- Websites promote future business.
You can use your website to collect data of visitors such as email
addresses and send them periodical promotional emails, newsletters or
updates on your product or service. So although they may not buy first
time around, you have more than one opportunity to close the deal!
We think ALL businesses – new and ‘old’, small and big – should have some kind of web presence. Don’t miss out on this growth!