Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Small, nuisance type maintenance & Repairs (Honey to do List)
- Building Alterations
- Cupboards – Kitchens, bedroom and any other you can think of
- Dry Walling
- Roof repairs
- Finish Carpentry
- Shop fitting
- All renovations done in your Home or Office
- All small and medium type construction
- Project Management
- Any other job that you would like to have done
- And the list goes on and on…The procedure for the above is as follows:
- Contact our office; your job information and contact details will be taken by our customer service representative.
- We will then see which of our handymen is most suited for your job and also find out when he/she can come and see you.
- When we have established a time with our handyman, we will call you to schedule a specific date and time that suits you.
- If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, the office or handyman will arrange a new appointment to your convenience.
- After the craftsman arrives, he will assess your job and take down all detail. He will come back to the office and prepare a proper quote for you. This is FREE of charge.
- After receiving the quote you can decide if you want to have the work done or not. There is no obligation on your side.
- Upon acceptance of the quote the necessary deposits need to be made and you also need to sign a quote acceptance form.
- Upon job completion and approval, we will issue a final invoice that is payable immediately. We also need you to sign a job completion form. This form validates your 1 year guarantee.