Being accredited by Seta has the following benefits:
· Being a Seta-accredited Training Provider is an outward sign to potential and current clients that your training is of a very high standard and that your company has excellent quality management principles and processes in place. This will guarantee that learners will have the best training possible, as fly-by-nights will be pushed out of the market.
· Companies who use your training programmes can put this training on their skills development grant applications (WSP & ATR) and receive levy grants in return – this effectively makes your training more affordable.
· Programmes that are aligned to unit standards (modules of competency) and are fully accredited will ensure knowledge is transferable both within and outside of the industry.
· Through effective assessment strategies, you will know the competence levels and strengths of your learners before and after your training intervention.
· In many cases, companies and organisations will not use training providers that are not Seta accredited. This will leave you in a vulnerable position when positioning and marketing your training.