Concerned that our scooter service intervals are longer than most dealers?
Our experience has proven that shorter service intervals are not better for your scooter, but they do take their toll on your pocket.
We have designed our service schedule with longer service intervals, these intervals are when we believe scooters need to be serviced and not before. This extended service interval has helped our customers save money since 2005.
- First scooter service on 500km
- Next services: every 2500km that follows
Services cost R330
LIST OF BASIC PROCEDURES
- Oil change
- Spark plug change
- Clean petrol filter
- Tappet set
- Check steering stem
- Check/charge battery
- Check / adjust brakes
- Check / tighten all nuts and bolts
- Check all light switches / globes
- Check hooter
- Change / replace air filter if necessary
- Check / repair any specific requests