GET A BIRD'S EYE VIEW OF YOUR EATING, EXERCISE AND GENERAL HEALTH HABITS Whos it for?
Anyone who wants an overview of their eating, exercise and general health habits, so that they know what areas they must focus on to improve! What is it?
The 45-60 minute assessment begins with a comprehensive health and fitness questionnaire.
It focuses on:
- Your family and personal medical history;
- Your health habits;
- Your nutrition;
- Your physical activity habits, and
- Your exercise goals.
Once your muscles are nicely warmed up, you'll do some flexibility and muscle endurance tests (including crunches and push-ups). You can choose whether you want to do these or not!
When youre finished, you get:
- A hard copy report (if you are a Virgin Life Care member, this report is also published to your LifeZone);
- A folder with supporting information, and
- An exercise programme designed around the goals you selected.
Your results are useful for kickstarting an exercise programme or seeing how successful your last programme was. We recommend a follow-up assessment five months later to check your progress.Costs
Just * R205.00 per assessment.* Your insurer may offer special rates and reward you with points for doing an assessment.How to buy a Health and Fitness Assessment