Utiviti is a suite of smart, multi-platform solutions to
make your workforce more productive, and your utility processes more
Utiviti provides the tools needed to better manage critical
operational processes from asset management, revenue protection, and work orders
to meter installation, reading, audit and much more - ensuring you maximise
revenue while minimising operational costs.
These industry leading solutions operate with all mobile devices - from
laptops, tablets and smart phones to ordinary WAP enabled cellphones, thereby
enabling universal deployment and minimising hardware investment.
Using Utiviti, wireless workforce management tools providing
advanced functionality are accessible to all staff within all utilities, and at
a cost that offers immediate return on investment.
Utiviti suite of smart solutions includes the following
- Utiviti: Seal Police – an advanced, end-to-end seal
management system that ensures that the integrity of the seal management process
is kept intact and fully auditable.
- Utiviti: Theft Detector – this unique tool empowers every
utility employee to become the eyes and ears of the Revenue Protection
department, and to immediately report suspicions of energy theft or tampering.
- Utiviti: Meter Auditor – used to collect meter data when
installing meters, when conducting meter sweeps, or when validating existing
- Utiviti: Meter Reader – used to collect meter readings and
validate the state of a meter and its associated seals.
- Utiviti: Asset Master –provides an inventory of field
assets, and manages both scheduled and ad-hoc inspections of key assets in the
field, using defined routing cycles or ad-hoc inspections.
- Utiviti: Work Order Manager - generates work-orders,
distributes these to field workers, and tracks the progress of these to
- Utiviti: Alert Manager - an electronic ‘suggestion box’
empowering all staff to report a problem or issue when they see it, or make a
suggestion they think could add value to the organisation.
- Utiviti: SurveyThumb – an advanced tool to create ad-hoc
mobile audits or surveys, with the ability to deploy them to the field within