MA300 Fingerprint Access Controller
Time & Attendance Solutions
Access Control Systems, Access Control Equipment, Biometric Access Control
The MA300 is a high quality, stable biometric fingerprint solution.
This system is a very simple, accurate and cost effective way of controlling and recording access. With a stainless steel body, the MA300 is rated as IP54 and is perfectly suited to outdoor installation. This system offers the security of Fingerprint recognition which means no more lost keys and compromised security with a record of access. Giving you greater control.
• Up to 500 staff with 3 fingerprint templates each (all 10 fingers can be enrolled).
• Memory storage of 100 000 transactions. (battery protected)
• Response time: under 1 second.
• False Acceptance Rate (FAR): <0.0001, False Rejection Rate (FRR) : <1.
• New staff can be enrolled on the terminal in under 1 minute.
• Staff can enter using either a fingerprint or proximity card.
• Each entry produces an audible (voice) and visual response from the terminal.
• Only Authorised Admin can enrol and configure terminal.
• Voice guidance through the enrolment process.
• A USB keypad can be connected to simplify setting and enrolling staff.
• Power supply: 12DC
• Communication: TCP/IP (network) or USB flash download.
• Can be used for Access Control & operate a Bell/Siren - Start/End of Shifts, Tea, Lunch, etc.
• Not suitable for Time & Attendance.
Access Control Equipment
, Access Control Systems
, Biometric Access Control
, Fingerprint Access