Log Retention, the aggregation and storing of network and application logs for archival purposes, is essential for many organizations for both security and compliance. Industry regulations such as , require organizations to monitor and archive logs. Log retention is also important for forensic investigation and network troubleshooting
· Satisfies log retention requirements for PCI, FFIEC, SOX and other regulations
· Provides on-demand access to all log data
· Supports security and network troubleshooting
· Maintains forensically sound log data for investigation and court proceedings
· No management or maintenance overhead
· Integrates seamlessly with other services for total security and compliance solutions
Log Retention Service Overview
Provided as a hassle-free service, Sysnet’s Log Retention helps organizations satisfy security and compliance requirements for log collection, storage and reporting without the management overhead and capital expense required for log management products. Sysnet’s Log Retention is a cost-effective option that integrates seamlessly with other Managed Security Services to provide comprehensive security and compliance solutions.
· Enterprise-wide retention of logs
· Forensically-sound raw log collection and archival
· Highly efficient log storage
· Powerful compliance reporting and log search capabilities
· No implementation, management or maintenance overhead
If you have already made an investment in log management technology, Sysnet also provides co-management for third-party log management products.
For further information on our Log Retention managed security service, please contact one of our Sales representatives by calling +27 46 622 6123 or by completing our Online Enquiry Form or Request a Call Back Form on our website.
Also, please feel free to visit our resource centre for helpful articles, latest news, videos, wikis and useful links related to industry topics and terminology.