PLANNING AND DESIGN SOLUTIONS
Time is money. So is space. Use it effectively, and it's more money on your bottom line.
DESKS, SEATING, SCREENS, FILING SYSTEMS AND ACCESSORIES
From low-cost products to the top of the range, from one chair to an entire installation for hundreds of employees. If it doesn't exist, we'll get it specially made. We also ensure continuity on products and all products are guaranteed by our suppliers.
60% of our business development requires individual product customisation and design.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
Our delivery teams will assemble and install your new furniture on site. These teams, equipped with the necessary knowledge, will ensure snag-free installation. Delivery to all the main centres.
5 year product guarantees are underwritten by our supply partners.
POST DELIVERY SUPPORT
Our service personnel visit each installation to ensure that all items perform satisfactorily, and make any changes as deemed necessary.
Our support includes ongoing maintenance of furnishing systems supplied, and we are able to provide staff training in order to ensure that maximum benefits are obtained from our systems.
PAPER MANAGEMENT AND STORAGE
Paper storage is the one aspect of office management that is the most neglected in the majority of organisations.
Space ID offers simple, cost effective solutions for the efficient management of paper. Storage methods are designed to suit the specific requirements of the customer.
Space efficient storage is implemented at the inception of the document at the workstation through to centralised filing and archives.
Together with our associates we are able to offer a full turnkey service from the initial space planning to final handover, including activities listed below:
• Site and furniture audit
• Full design brief and space planning
• Relocation planning and management
• Paper storage audit and recommendations
• Design and decor according to corporate identity
• Budget preparation and management
• Management of sub-contractors
• On site project management and implementation
• Initiation of maintenance contracts
By assuming full control of a project, clients are able to continue with their core business activities while we get on with the business of ensuring that the project is completed on time, to plan and within budget.
what does space id offer you?
• Partners with years of industry experience, to offer the best solutions to your office problems.
• Planning and design solutions.
• Customised product design
• Delivery, installation and ongoing after sales service and backup
• Product guarantees
• Paper management
• Project management - personal supervision ensures all your needs are met, hassle free
• Empowerdex rated QSE - level 2 rating
METHODOLOGY USED TO PLAN A PROJECT
1. Client briefing
2. Furniture inventory
3. New furniture survey
4. Layout and finished preparation
5. Budgeting and quotation preparation
6. Approval of plans and drawings
7. Placing of orders and deposits
At this point a full timing programme is used to ensure on time hand over.