Property24 voted best property site

Property24 voted best property site from Property24

By: Property24  01-06-2009
Keywords: property for sale, Rental Properties, property news

Property24 was voted Best Property Website in the recent 2008 South African E-Commerce Awards. The Awards run by Jump Shopping were started in 2006 with the vision of uplifting E-Commerce in South Africa.

The winners were announced on 10 November 2008. “This is the first year Property24 has won the award and we are delighted,” says Ursula Coetzee GM of Property 24. “We are planning some great improvements to our website next year and hope to provide our users with an even better experience in the future.” Other nominees for this year’s property site award included MyProperty, Private Property and Rent a Spot.

Websites were judged on various criteria including website design, navigation, usability and user-friendliness, product range and price, ability to contact someone from the website, payment options and quality of data.

The panel of judges was made up of independent experts in their individual fields, with the judges’ vote counting 51% and the other 49% of votes coming from the public. Entry was free and open to South African businesses based in South Africa. The Awards were designed to recognise and reward companies and organisations that have demonstrated excellence through the use of the Internet, with specific emphasis on e-commerce.

Keywords: property for rent, property for sale, property news, Property Portal, property to buy, property to let, property24, Rental Properties