This pattern is suited from woodland to dense forest. Medium range to long range.
Tru-Spec's innovative new TRU Tactical Response Uniform is based on the ACU recently adopted by the U.S. Army, which is currently available from Tru-Spec. With input from several tactical officers around the country, including members of the Department of Homeland Securityﾒs ICE SRT team in San Diego, Tru-Spec has added several proprietary design improvements to its TRU aimed at improving functionality, durability and comfort in the field. Unlike the standard ACU, which is available only in a military digital pattern. All fabrics were developed and manufactured in U.S. government-approved factories and built to withstand battlefield conditions.
- Featuring Powerhook Hook & Loop (Velcro)
- 4-Pocket Design
- 2-Slanted Chest Pockets With Hook & Loop (Velcro) Closures For Easy Access
- Hook & Loop (Velcro) Faced Shoulder Pockets For Patches & Skill Tabs
- Reinforced Internal Elbow Pockets For Elbow Pad Inserts With Easy Access External Hook & Loop (Velcro) Openings
- Includes 3-Pieces Of Hook & Loop (Velcro) That Can Be Sewn On For Name & Rank Patches
- Adjustable Hook & Loop (Velcro) Cuff With Zigzag Stitching
- Zippered and Hook & Loop (Velcro) Front Placket For Smooth Uniform Appearance
- Zigzag Stitched Hook & Loop (Velcro) Mandarin Collar Can Be Worn Up Or Down To Protect Neck and Keep Out Debris
- Bi-swing Back
- Pen/Pencil Stalls on Sleeve
Please note to let us know if you require a longer length for this particular item.