FX 255 Decoder
Computer Software, security decoder
HOW IT WORKS
Alarm activations are received from the T9 transmitters on VHF frequency and decoded at the security control room by the FX255 Decoder. The decoded alarm activation information is then displayed on the 20 line LCD display as well as relayed to a computer database via RS232. The home/business owner’s contact details, address and instructions is the displayed on the computer so that the control room staff may take the appropriate action. The FX 255 alarm decoder is a compact self-contained unit designed for monitoring of long range data transmitters as a standalone unit or with a repeater network.
- Self contained unit with battery backup and charger.
- X55 coding allow up to 255 users to share a frequency.
- Each user has a 10 000 code capability.
- Encrypted coding format allows for secure data transmission.
- 4 Line x 20 character display which displays the last 4 code numbers with telemetry and signal count.
- Time, date and last repeater information of the code decoded is available on the LCD display.
- The FX255 is programmable as a decoder or repeater.
- Internal programmable real time clock and calendar.
- Parallel printer port and programmable RS232 port.
- External buzzer output with remote reset input.
- Mains fail indication on status LED with Mains fail / restore reporting.
- Auto test for decoders and repeaters. Up to 30 repeaters may be used on one system to provide additional range.
- Manufactured with the latest surface mount technology.
, security decoder