Nexion -- Cash Flow Management. Solved!
Nexion. Cash Flow Management. Solved!
Financial Services, Computer Software, point of sale
Highly affordable and easy-to-use, Nexion cash flow management software is designed specifically for medical practices. Nexion eliminates the need for manual receipting and provides reporting processes to simplify bank statement recons. The Nexion solution empowers medical practitioners to proactively manage their cash flow by enabling acceptance of all payment types while reducing administration tasks required. In addition Nexion provides tools to maximize cash flow. Nexion is integrated with most premier practice management systems available in South Africa. Nexion works with similar trustworthy, best-of-breed partners to deliver on its promise to exceed customer expectations.
Benefits Nexion provides to Medical Practice: -
- Administrative Simplicity: One easy to train system for receipting all transaction types. Dedicated reports to reconcile (a) Practice management system, (b) Bank and (c) Till.
- Practice Efficiency: Eliminate time consuming manual procedures when (a) receipting funds and (b) reconciling practice management application to Bank account(s). Integration with Debtor system eliminates duplication of tasks and keying errors.
- Cash Flow Control: Provide effective checks and balances to mitigate fraud and provide early (real time) detection of discrepancies.
- Cash flow Transparency: Dynamic reporting tools provide transparency (across geographies) into all components of cash flow without the need to review spreadsheets and manual receipting tools.
- Cash flow Maximization: Provide proactive tools such as (a) pre-authorization on cards and (b) Debit orders over time to accelerate cash flow.
- Flexibility: Nexion can be configured to match the needs of complex organizational structures (multiple Doctors/ Practice locations/ Bank accounts/ Bureau involvement).
Costs: (Card terminal(s) rental, connectivity and all banking fees are included in costing )
- Once off registration fee R800.00
- Monthly license fee of R400 per Primary license (max # of Bank accounts /Dr’s /Locations /Profit centers).
- Transaction fee ONLY if funds are moved by Nexion. Card 3.0% to 5.0%; Direct Debit 2.5%
- No transaction fee if funds not moved by Nexion (Cash/ Cheque/ EFT/ Medical Aid)
- Minimum monthly transaction fee of R400.00
- Costs exclude VAT
- PC running windows XP or Mac running virtual windows.
- Internet access of 512KB or above
- Thermal printer
- Cash Drawer (Optional)
Nexion is a registered financial services provider, in order to activate Nexion we will need the Nexion registration documents completed, agreements signed and the necessary documents to comply with FSB FICA requirements.
To arrange a DEMO of Nexion – please call us on 0861-NEXION (639466) – or visit us at www.Nexion.co.za
, Cash Flow Management
, Computer Software
, Credit Card
, Debit Order
, Debt Collection
, Debt Recovery
, Debtor control
, Eliminate Fraud in Practice
, Eliminate Manual Receipting
, Financial Services
, Fraud Prevention
, Healthcare Services
, Management Software
, Payment Solutions
, point of sale
, practice effciency
, Practice Management
, Pre Authorize Card Transaction
, Stop Order Collections