Course leading to Enrolment as Nurse Auxiliary
New Hope School Of Nursing
ENROLLED NURSING AUXILIARY COURSE
• The course price R19 500.00 (Including Vat)
• Cost includes all study materials.
• Duration of the course is one year & (PLEASE TAKE NOTE) classes are FULL TIME.
• Registration amount is R9750.00. ( R1 665.63 x 6 monthly installment )
• Qualifications needed are Grade 10, 11 & 12 (standard 10). You must have a valid
• Applicants would have to write a test to qualify for the course, and you will also
have an interview before being accepted.
• Theory will be done at our college in Claremont.
• Practical will be completed at various institutions.
DAY OF REGISTRATION:
• 2 x certified copies of your I.D. (identity document), school certificate, marriage certificate
(if married). You will not be accepted as a student if you don’t have these documents.
• Forms will be completed once you’ve been accepted and only if student has registration fee.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
• You do not get paid while doing the course / practical.
• Due to fluctuation prices are liable to change
• Once the student has completed a course and passed the examinations the student will be
registered with the South African Nursing Council
NEW HOPE SCHOOL OF NURSING IS REGISTERED WITH
THE SOUTH AFRICAN NURSING COUNCIL.