Foundation Outsourced Hospitality Group - services
LSC Staffing Solutions
Skills Training, Contract Staff, Human Resource Consulting
Foundation Outsourced Hospitality Solutions Group provides total staff solutions in a variety of options and models:
- Outsourcing of entire Workforces
- Skills Training
- Industrial Relations Consulting
- Supply of Contract Staff
- Payroll Administration
- Human Resource Consulting
The Foundation Group has an ISO based quality management policy and procedure that is used to ensure quality within the organisation, accreditation and certification has not been applied for but the principles are followed. The 8 Management Principles are derived from the collective experience and knowledge of the international experts who participate in ISO Technical Committee ISO/TC 176, Quality management and quality assurance, which is responsible for developing and maintaining the ISO 9000 standards, the 8 principles as summarised are indicated below.
- Customer Focus - The Foundation Group's Management, staff and employees must focus on customer needs satisfaction.
- Leadership - Good leadership increases The Foundation Group’s effectiveness.
- Involvement of People - People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization's benefit.
- Process Approach - A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- System Approach to Management - Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the organization's effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives.
- Continual Improvement - Continual improvement of the organization's overall performance should be a permanent objective of the organization.
- Factual Approach to Decision Making - Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Mutually Beneficial Supplier Relationships - An organization and its suppliers are interdependent; therefore, a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
, Hospitality Solutions
, Human Resource Consulting
, Industrial Relations Consulting
, Skills Training
, Supply Of Contract Staff