Suzuki - GSXR750L1 - New
Roadside Assistance, Factory Warranty
|2 Year factory Warranty with AA roadside assistance
The brand-new, redesigned 2011 GSX-R750 is the latest version of the original GSX-R the championship-winning sport bike that is literally in a class of its own. While the unrivaled GSX-R750s only challenge is outdoing itself, the all-new 2011 model responds with bold styling and exceptional performance. On the road or on the track, the 2011 GSX-R750 delivers a riding experience that is a breath taking combination of outstanding engine performance, swift handling, compact size and light weight. The key to the GSX-R750s racetrack-conquering speed and agile handling is the pairing of its powerful inline 4-cylinder, 16-valve 750cc engine into the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Super sport. Its a winning combination that will allow any rider to experience the exhilarating rush of a middleweight AMA Super sport bike. 1. Compared to the 2010 model, the 2011 GSX-R750 features:
- Lighter curb mass (-8kg)
- 15mm shorter wheelbase
- Approximately 10% better fuel mileage
2. Advanced, MotoGP developed transistorised ignition control circuit.
3. Newley designed, lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
4. Race- developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front-fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
5. Four-piston Brembo monoblock front brake calipers.
, Roadside Assistance