Data Recovery South Africa (ZA, RSA, SA) and Cape Town (CT)
Imexgro Data Recovery Service
Computers, computer, Data Recovery
We live in a world increasingly dependent upon data/information, where the loss of this precious asset can be annoying to downright devastating.
Imexgro is committed to providing an all-encompassing, cost-effective, data recovery solution for businesses and individuals. By doing this, the company endeavors to maintain the highest expertise from both technical and customer satisfaction perspectives, and to diligently handle the data entrusted with the utmost of care and integrity.
With a success rate above 90%, it's good to know that all is not necessarily lost.
Data recovery is the process of salvaging data from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible storage media when it cannot be accessed normally. Often the data being salvaged is from storage media such as hard disk drives, storage tapes, CDs, DVDs, RAID, and other electronics. Recovery may be required due to physical damage to the storage device or logical damage to the file system that prevents it from being mounted by the host operating system.
Policy & Procedure
1.Book in your Media
All media submitted to Imexgro for data recovery must be accompanied by a signed and completed Diagnosis & Recovery Request Form, and can be hand-delivered or couriered to Imexgro's premises with your media.
* No recovery, no charge
* No diagnosis/quote/quote-reject fee (no hidden costs)
* All data is strictly confidential
* Written approval before work is undertaken
Should you need assistance with removing your data storage media, your device can be brought in to Imexgro's premises where the media can be extracted. Alternatively, a collection/removal might be arranged.
Recovered data will either be stored on CD (if 4GB or less), or a destination medium (e.g. drive, disk, card etc.) which can be provided.
2.Diagnosis & Recovery
The company will then diagnose and attempt to recover your data.
You will only be charged for data that's recovered, in accordance with the company's standard policy and pricing. That means that there are no hidden costs or assessment fees (i.e. quotation, quotation-rejection, diagnosis).
The company will keep you informed throughout the recovery process to the best of it's ability.
Common indicators and causes of malfunctioning media:
* Physical damage (can be dealt with)
* Deletion of files (can often be recovered)
* Viruses & damage to the boot record (can be dealt with)
* Formatting (data can often be recovered)
* Media no longer recognised by the operating system (can be dealt with)
* Strange noises - such as a “clicking” sound (can be dealt with)
General breakdown of solutions offered:
* Deleted or lost partitions / files (e.g. e-mails, Outlook PST files etc.)
* Accidental formatting of storage media
* Damaged or corrupted data stored on various storage devices
* Data from extensively physically damaged storage devices (e.g. Open drive recovery)
* Corrupted Microsoft Office documents and Outlook PST files
* Virus-damaged files
* Hardware recoveries: Open drive recoveries
* RAID system failures
* and more not mentioned above... (please feel free to enquire)
Range of recoverable media types:
* Desktop/Laptop/Notebook/Netbook drives: IDE, SATA, EIDE, PATA, SAS, SCSI
* Portable/Removable media: Flash Cards, Memory Sticks, SmartMedia, PDA (Palm / Pocket pc), iPods, DVD, CD (R & RW), Floppy disks(stiffy)
* Tape media conversions to hard disk
* SAN (storage area network) , M.O., Jazz
* RAID systems
* and other media not mentioned above... (please feel free to enquire)
The following operating systems and file systems are supported:
* Windows: 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, & all server; NTFS, FAT32, FAT16; using standalone basic partitions or dynamic spanned, striped or fault-tolerant RAID file systems and/or volumes.
* Mac OS/2: FAT and HPFS file systems and/or volumes.
* Linux: Ubuntu, Fedora, Red Hat etc., & all server; ext2, ext3, ext4, xfs, reiserfs, reiser4, jfs; using standalone basic partitions or dynamic spanned, striped or fault-tolerant RAID file systems and/or volumes.
* Novell Netware: FAT and NSS; using standalone basic partitions or dynamic spanned, striped or fault-tolerant RAID file systems and/or volumes.
* MS-DOS: FAT 12 or 16 file systems and/or volumes.
* and other systems not mentioned above... (please feel free to enquire).
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks & kind regards,
The Imexgro Data Recovery Team
, Data Recovery
, Data Recovery Service
, Memory Stick
, Pocket Pc