Establishing an or similar hospitality business is an attractive proposition. This is particularly true in emerging markets where modest investments can yield significant returns.
The problem, however, lies in navigating through all the red tape between seeing the “guesthouses for sale” listing and
Luckily for those looking to establish a guesthouse in South Africa, there is an all-in-one solution. The Hospitality Partners Association of South Africa (HPASA ) offers turnkey hospitality services which take the headache out of buying a foreign guesthouse.
As suggested, tracking down foreign guesthouses for sale and making them your own are two very different things. HPASA’s job is to make the normally arduous process of turning dreams into reality, painless, with their turnkey hospitality solutions.
HPASA is a partnership of 5 elite South African businesses with expertise in all the sectors necessary to establish your foreign hospitality business. HPASA is comprised of Pam Golding Hospitality , The Exceed Group , IBN Consulting & Immigration , Safari & Tourism Insurance Brokers (SATIB) and Smith Tabata Buchanan Boyes (STBB).
Together they offer comprehensive solutions. This goes beyond consultation as to how to buy a guesthouse. Each company in the partnership works together to provide you with a ready-to-use hospitality business:
• Pam Golding Hospitality facilitates transactions in the hotel, lodge and guesthouse industry, with operator procurement.
• The Exceed Group offers specialised, integrated, corporate tax and financial services.
• IBN Consulting & Immigration offers multi-sector assistance and advice on business-related immigration activities.
• SATIB offer a wide range of insurance solutions to meet the intrinsic requirements of the tourism industry.
• STBB has expertise in all aspects of commercial and corporate law and are renowned for their technical skills and knowhow.