Our commercial department is prepared to meet the challenges of today’s demanding society and deals with all legal aspects. Our litigation department has expertise in all aspects of High Court and Magistrate Court Litigation. Our litigation department is geared to service corporate, public services sector and individual clients and is well able to provide expertise in almost any area of litigation. Proper litigation requires an expert approach and our litigation attorneys are specialists with regards to the rules of South African law.
• Drafting and preparation of general agreements• Negotiating and Vetting of contracts
• Contractual disputes• Registration of companies, close corporations, trusts
• Partnership & Joint Venture agreements• Shareholders agreements
• Commercial lease agreements• Liquidation and Sequestrations
• Purchase and sale agreements• Company secretarial