A static website is the simplest way to showcase your product or business services online. It is the easiest type of website to set up, but making changes to static websites require web programming knowledge. If you are on a low budget this is a great way to get online for little money.
If you require regular or constant updates to your website, consider our CMS website services.
What is the process of our website design?
- First we discuss the project in its entirety to understand what features and functions you require for your design.
- We then discuss the layout, colors, fonts and images of your design to determine to type of site esthetics you want
- We design 2 initial mock ups for you to review in your web browser. These mock ups are unlimited revisions and unlimited submissions. We strive for 100% satisfaction so you are guaranteed to like your design.
- Upon your approval of the mock design we then start developing and coding your website.
- Once development is completed we will add your text images and content to the site and have you review the beta test version on our test servers. We then go through the entire site and make any necessary revisions from there.
- After completing the revisions and you are 100% satisfied we will launch your website and train you how to manage it!