Immigration and Relocation Services
Global Migration SA
Immigration, Immigration Consultant, Visa Application
For your current Immigration requirements we will:
1) Provide an assesment of staff needs and advise on the best way forward,
2) Issue approved work memorandums (checklists) of application requirements within 24 hours from assessment,
3) Collation of required documents from the company, applicant and any external service providers (i.e. SAQA, translators , etc);
4) Completion of the application forms using information provided by the company and applicant;
5) Complete letters of motivation and cover letters;
6) Application done online for your convenience in order to book VFS Office appointment;
7) Submission of the application at the relevant VFS Office or mission abroad, follow up of outcome and endorsement of visa into passport, delivery of passport to client.
8) ‘After sale’ follow up services, as required.
9) A dedicated case manager will be assigned to each application and will communicate with the company or applicant by e-mail, telephone and in-person meetings where required to facilitate the application process and ensure that applications are collated on time and submitted at least 60 days before expiry of the current visa –
as required by law, unless this is unavoidable;
10) Specific communication requirements should be communicated to the consultant in advance.
, Immigration Consultant
, Visa Application