Lobbying, Government Relations & Political Communication
ETHICORE Political Consulting
stakeholder engagement, Stakeholder Management, Government Relations
We are well known and respected in parliamentary, governmental, and political circles, having cultivated and maintained strategic relationships and networks of relevance with key parliamentary, governmental and political structures and actors at political and administrative levels.
We work and engage with governmental, parliamentary and political role-players at every level - be it national, provincial or municipal government and legislature, state agencies, regulatory authorities, constitutional and statutory bodies, as well as international, multilateral and regional organizations, to present and strategically position and address our client’s ideas, objectives, interests and concerns.
We advise clients with practical advice on how to enhance, manage and maximize their key parliamentary, governmental and political stakeholder relations, through:
• Lobbying, advocacy, facilitation, liaison and communication.
• Stakeholder mobilization, engagement and management.
• Deep-issues, media, crisis and reputation monitoring and management.
• Coalition building and strategic alliances
• Strategic positioning, outreach and engagement.
• Political branding and brand equity development
• Drafting, design and presentation of parliamentary, governmental and political submissions, evidence and testimonies.
• Content design, e.g. messaging, speech writing and media statements, graphic and creative design, digital and photographic media.
• Public speaking, lectures, seminars, workshops, briefings and presentations.
, Government Relations
, Issue monitoring
, Legislative advocacy
, Legislative Analysis
, Public policy advocacy
, Public Policy Analysis
, Public policy engagement
, Publicy policy audits
, Regulatory Advocacy
, Stakeholder Analysis
, Stakeholder audits
, stakeholder engagement
, Stakeholder Management
, Stakeholder Mapping