Cape Town Accounting Services, Cape Town Tax Consultant, Cape Town Personal Accounting, Cape Town Commercial Accounting, Cape Town bookkeeping
Accounting, Accounting Services, tax
It’s all about Relationships..
We believe that the most important relationship exists between SARS and you, our client. Dirmeik Consulting has the experience and knowledge to help you develop and maintain that relationship by ensuring you are always acutely aware of your financial status and by providing you with access to the expertise you need to ensure requirements are fulfilled right, first time and always.
Success based on Results..
We understand that clients quantify the success of an accountant by measuring the cost of the services we offer against the reduction of payable taxes to SARS. Our efficient, straightforward processes, open communication with clients, honest fee structure and our astute structuring of taxes ensures positive bottom-line results on both sides.
Dirmeik Consulting is based in Cape Town, South Africa. From our offices located in the Cape Town CBD, we can offer a central point for clients to meet us, servicing areas from the City Bowl and Atlantic Seaboard, to the Northern suburbs and Southern suburbs, Southern Peninsula as well as the West Coast and Heldeberg areas.
This means we can offer our Accounting Services
and Personal accounting
for areas such as Bantry Bay, Bergvliet, Bishopscourt, Bellville, Bloubergstrand, Bothasig, Bo-Kaap, Brackenfell, Brooklyn, Camps Bay, Capri Village, Clovelly, Claremont, Constantia, Clifton, Devil's Peak, De Waterkant, Diep River, Durbanville, Edgemead, Epping, Elsie's River, Fish Hoek, Fresnaye, Glencairn, Goodwood, Gordon’s bay, Gardens, Green Point, Higgovale, Hout Bay, Kalk Bay, Kommetjie, Kenilworth, Kensington, Kraaifontein, Kuils River, Llandudno, Maitland, Milnerton, Monte Vista, Mouille Point, Mowbray, Muizenberg, Newlands, Noordhoek, Observatory, Oranjezicht, Ottery, Panorama, Parow, Pinelands, Plumstead, Retreat, Rondebosch, Rondebosch East, Rosebank, Salt River, Steenberg, Sea Point, Strand, Somerset West, Scarborough, Simon's Town, St James, Sunnydale, Sun Valley, Tableview, Tamboerskloof, Thornton, Three Anchor Bay, Table View, Tokai, University Estate, Walmer Estate, West Beach, Woodstock, Wynberg and Zonnebloem.
We are also able to assist clients with offices in Gauteng. Additional locations can be serviced according to our clients needs.
With Dirmeik Consulting, clients can expect to enjoy an open relationship with us, where the accounting process is essentially – demystified. We believe that this open relationship not only ensures our cost-effective, entirely transparent fee structure, but also facilitates 100% disclosure on behalf of our client which enables us to add real value based on real information.
Our engagement process includes a detailed Service Level Agreement, or structure of the services we will be offering our client, as well as the fees that have been allocated to each task. Before commencing with work we will at all times advise clients of any further cost implications, thereby eliminating any nasty surprises at the time of invoice.
Our approach is refreshingly different to the norm.
At Dirmeik Consulting we pride ourselves on our technically advanced systems and procedures. All data is stored electronically on our system and is available for electronic submission to clients and authorities as required. Our entire system is backed-up on a daily basis, ensuring that client data is at all times secure.
Tax & Personal Accounting
- Preparation of Financial Information for Banks
- Estate Planning
- Managing Queries & Liaison with SARS
- Preparing & Submitting Annual & Provisional Tax Returns
- Income & Asset Reconciliation
- Verification of Tax Assessments
- Forward Tax Planning
- Preparation of Last Will & Testament (acting as executor)
- Administration of Estates including distribution of assets
- Expatriate Tax Services
Dirmeik Consulting provides a comprehensive range of services for organisations ranging from Small Businesses to Large Organisations. We invite you to peruse our services listed below.
- Bookkeeping for small businesses, close corporations, trusts, sole proprietors and partnerships
- Preparation of Accounting Records through to Trial balance and Financial Statements
- Processing Financial Transactions, Bank Reconciliations & Management Accounts
- Preparation of Budgets, Cash Flow Reports and Management Reports
- Consultation regarding Information Systems & Accounting Control
- Balance Sheet Analysis & Restructuring
- Month End & Year End Reports
- Corporate Tax Assessments
- VAT & PAYE Calculations & other Statutory Returns
- Preparation of Tax Returns & Submission To SARS
- Specialised Tax Planning & Returns (For Example: Trusts)
- International Tax Planning & Structuring
- Business Transactions, Mergers, Acquisitions, MBOs and Exit Planning
- Business Valuations, Acquisitions & Disposal
- Evaluation of Purchase/Sale Options
- Partnership Agreements, Profit Share & Joint Ventures
- Profit Extraction & Dividend Policies
- Registration of CC’s, (PTY) Ltd., Trusts, NGO’s etc.
- International Transfer Pricing Policies & Financing Options
- Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Preparation & Provision of IRP5 Documentation
- Electronic Filing of IRP5 Documentation
- Salary Administration
- Remuneration Restructuring & Advisory Services
- Applying for Dispensations
- General Employment Law Advice
- Pension’s Advice & Implementation of Pension Schemes
- Share Options & Incentive Schemes
- Liaison with SARS, UIF & WCA
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration & Calculations
- Printing of Payslips
Dirmeik Consulting is able to assist clients with Internal and External Auditing and Forensic Reporting.
Although administrative tasks are a vital proponent of the accounting service we offer, in order for us to provide clients with access to growth and development opportunities however, Dirmeik Consulting provides professional advisory services to clients from more rudimentary to highly specialised requirements.
Examples of these would include:
- Corporate Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transaction Support
- Forensic Services
- Internal Audit Governance, Risk & Control Services
- Remuneration Structures & Employee Benefits
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Business Legal Structuring
SARS SARS eFiling:
The homepage of the South African Revenue Service.
SARS eFiling is a simple, free and secure means of interacting with SARS via the internet. SARS Travel E Logbook - 2011/2012:
Taxpayers who receive a travel allowance are allowed to claim a deduction for the use of their private vehicle for business purposes. To claim a deduction, your mileage must be recorded as set out on the page link below. You can also download an E-logbook here to keep track of your mileage, making your claim accurate when submitting your tax return. Tax Calculator - 2010/2011 / 2011/2012:
A useful tax calculator. This only provides an estimate. We will be able to determine your exact payment after a tax consultation. By getting to know you as well as understanding your business, we are able to guide you on what you can and cannot claim for, ensuring your tax payment is as accurate as possible. Currency Convertor:
A quick loading tool to easily determine exchange rates. Blog of Brett Dirmeik:
Cape Town Accountant, Brett Dirmeik heads up Dirmeik Consulting and blogs about everything from useful financial advice to his opinions on current financial affairs. Tax Guide 2011/2012
Our 2011/2012 Tax Guide provides clients with a comprehensive overview of the South African Tax System, including amendments that are made to the Tax Law during the February budget speech.
, Accounting Services