Good co-operation and teamwork are critical at all levels of the organisation, from the ‘shop floor’ to top management. In fact, a well-functioning team is a huge motivating factor for employees. When teams do not operate effectively, resources are wasted and work is hard and unpleasant. On the other hand, smooth teamwork provides lasting profitability and people who enjoy their work.
CONTRACT can assist you in developing high performance teamwork. We do this by enabling your team to:
· Define what success means for you, in the context of your organisation’s corporate culture and strategic goals.
· Explore strengths, hidden potential and limitations within the team.
· Gain greater clarity regarding roles and responsibilities.
· Identify, celebrate and capitalise on your unique ‘team culture’.
We specialise in designing and delivering high-impact one- or two-day workshops. We draw workshop content the following critical teamwork elements:
· Strategy: Clarity and commitment to vision and direction
· Profile and reputation: Maintaining a strong presence and profile with others
· Phases of teams: where the team is and how it can progress
· Decision making and Problem solving: How the team resolves problems and makes critical decisions
· Change: How does the team keep abreast of changes and looks for different ways
· Standards: How the team monitors and maintains high quality service and outputs
· Communication and cooperation: Free sharing of information, ask questions and giving constructive feedback
· Role and task clarity: Shared understanding about individual roles & responsibilities within the team
· Relationships: Levels of support, trust and understanding and effective handling of conflict.